LG Electronics has launched its 2012 range of CE products and domestic appliances to the independent trade in its newly refurbished showroom in Slough.
The company has unveiled its ‘Cinema Screen’ TV design, featuring the latest in Cinema 3D & Smart TV technologies and a complementary home cinema systems, together with the LG 12kg 6 Motion Direct Drive laundry and the LG Linear Compressor technology that features on the entire American-style refrigeration range.
LG has also communicated its marketing plans, including its advertising campaigns across both home entertainment and home appliance ranges, and its commitment to retail marketing including retail display, online visibility, PoS and store staff training.
The company’s commitment to developing new technology (by end of 2012, LG is predicted to become the largest 3D manufacturer) is reflected by the fact that one in five of company’s employees work in R&D.
Andy Mackay, LG Commercial Director (CE) commented on the launch: “2012 is without doubt the strongest new product launch to date for LG Electronics across both appliances and home entertainment.” He also explained LG’s new approach to retail training: “Breaking away from the large launch format of previous years, this year, we chose to host smaller, more personal and targeted meetings with our independent retail partners – making the most of our recently refurbished showroom.”
- Dixons trialling electronic shelf labels
- Challenges and consistency: Robin Millwood sp...
- Baumatic enters administration
- UK’s first Small Business Saturday
- Baumatic acquired by Hoover Ltd
- Spotify further expands the Philips Smart TV...
- Britannia appoints new managing director
- Philips Lifestyle Entertainment scraps sale t...
- LG launches new online training platform
- Samsung announce Digital Appliances 'Christma...