The Independent Business Awards celebrate this year their 20th anniversary. Launched in 1993, the Awards have been annually conducted by The Independent Electrical Retailer magazine. They have the longest heritage of any awards in the electrical industry, and are acknowledged as the most prestigious awards event. The Awards are also unique – they are the only awards programme in which the achievements of electrical products manufacturers are determined by independent retailers.
Therefore the voting for the Awards is an opportunity for you – the independent electrical dealer – to have your say about the products and initiatives of the electrical industry.
The voting process is very simple. Please check the nominees’ supporting statements featured below before you cast your vote using the voting form enclosed with this issue of the IER magazine.
You can also vote online using the form which can be found at:
You can also return the completed voting form to us by post or by fax using the contact details provided on the form.
All votes must be received by Monday, 28 May 2012.
Please note the fabulous prizes which await the first TEN people whose names are drawn out of the hat once voting is completed.
Click here for the list of finalists.
- Dixons trialling electronic shelf labels
- Challenges and consistency: Robin Millwood sp...
- Philips Lifestyle Entertainment scraps sale t...
- Baumatic acquired by Hoover Ltd
- Samsung announce Digital Appliances 'Christma...
- Baumatic enters administration
- UK’s first Small Business Saturday
- Spotify further expands the Philips Smart TV...
- Britannia appoints new managing director
- Currys & PC World predict 1 million tablets s...