Britannia Living became the exclusive distributor of Bertazzoni cooking appliances in the UK and Ireland. Bertazzoni is a premium Italian brand whose heritage dates back to the late 19th century.
The new Bertazzoni built-in range offers the full complement of cooking appliances, from steam ovens and microwaves to coffee makers and warming drawers, and its contemporary design and flush fitting finish is ideal for modern kitchens. The top of the range 76cm oven features dual diagonal fans, seven shelf levels and ‘The Assistant’, which suggests cooking methods for each food category.
Its hobs offer combinations of gas and wok burners, induction zones and an electric stainless steel griddle. The range cookers offer a particularly Italian flourish, with colour models finished in the same paint shop as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati.
- The results are in...
- IER Awards 2014 Photography
- Beko launches new campaigns
- Review: Samsung F700 vacuum cleaner
- Peter Orre is appointed as Loewe’s new Managi...
- Philips Lifestyle Entertainment scraps sale t...
- Haier achieves record sales growth
- Rewarding time for Big Red Sales agents
- LG launches new online training platform
- Dyson has knuckles rapped by ASA