The AEG MaxiKlasse 493321-MN cooker features a MaxiSense induction hob with flexible zones which allows maximum space and choice of position for any size or shape of pans. The Stop and Go feature allows instant control at the touch of a button.
The main oven has eight functions including ultra fan, top heat and bottom heat which can combine to achieve optimum results and is large enough to accommodate a large turkey. MaxiKlasse oven is also bigger on the inside (74 litres capacity in main oven and 40 litres in top oven), while still fitting into a standard space due to better insulation which also reduces energy wastage giving them AA energy rating. The cooker comes with a 5 year guarantee.
08445 610610 www.aeg.co.uk
- The results are in...
- IER Awards 2014 Photography
- Beko launches new campaigns
- Review: Samsung F700 vacuum cleaner
- Peter Orre is appointed as Loewe’s new Managi...
- Rewarding time for Big Red Sales agents
- Dyson has knuckles rapped by ASA
- Philips Lifestyle Entertainment scraps sale t...
- Tonight is the night!
- Dixons trialling electronic shelf labels