- The IER Sales Training GuidePublished: 01 March, 2007
The IER Sales Training Guide
The IER Sales Training Guide is an easy to read, informative and educational reference guide, designed to help independent electrical retailers sell more goods and services.
The Guide comprehensively covers product developments in the three main industry sectors: consumer electronics, domestic appliances and small kitchen appliances, together with market and style tends in all related areas - reflecting changing consumer requirements and aspirations. In addition to this, you will find here expert advice on safety testing and marks, retail finance legislation and insights into energy labelling.
Each product section concludes with sales tips - essential for clinching the sale. They contain the advice and many years of experience of the senior marketing and sales personnel of major electrical manufacturers in UK who’ve contributed to this Guide. This further enhances the value of the Guide as a source of practical reference - to be used again and again.
Knowing the products on the market well and how to sell them effectively are the basic and essential skills for any electrical retailer. This is especially true in the case of independents whose reputation and success depends upon superior product knowledge, demonstration skills and the ability to inspire confidence and trust.
Featuring both comprehensive product information and sales advice, the Guide should become a trusted companion on the sales floor for independent retailers.
BETTER TRAINING MEANS BIGGER SALES!
To order extra copies of the Sales Training Guide, please contact Linda Dorling on +44 (0)1256 321337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philips Lifestyle Entertainment scraps sale t...
- Dixons trialling electronic shelf labels
- Samsung announce Digital Appliances 'Christma...
- Baumatic acquired by Hoover Ltd
- Currys & PC World predict 1 million tablets s...
- Baumatic enters administration
- Britannia appoints new managing director
- Pioneer to return to UK TV market?
- Hoover Candy named Sirius Manufacturer of the...
- Hotpoint launches new HD Line of small applia...